Wednesday, February 24, 2010

All the horses survived the rain and cold again!

I got a chance to brush out most of the horses today, and they all seemed fine.

I am not real horse smart, and have a hard time with knowing what they can handle and what they can’t.

I am a city girl, who dislikes the city, I didn’t know how much I loved horses until this year! I have only had dogs and they all lived in our house. I can’t even understand how people have outside dogs, let alone horses!

I think if Dave would have been gone for the night, I might have taken a couple of the horses in our RV to get them warm and dry! LOL

Thank God for google, because I find myself goggleing a lot of things about horses. Like do the need shelter? Do they need blankets? Should a pregnant horse be rode? Should a pregnant horse be corralled and trained? How much should the eat a day? Is it normal for them to shiver when its cold? ETC ETC!

If you have answers to these questions please feel free to share with me. I know very little and I want to know more, so I know they are safe and well taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Adventures of Shadow the RVing Dog.




Copyright Protected

Archives

        
OLDEST POSTINGS: 03/07/2010  TO  03/02/2011