Thursday, February 18, 2010

Injury Slowed Me Down Again

Pulled a muscle two days ago and caused a great deal of pain, I worked through it that day, then worked the next which was un-smart!
Yesterday despite my promises to not pick up the rake, I mucked a couple of the lower pens. In my defense, I didn’t do all the pens and I only did the light stuff! I mainly worked on the snarls in the mains of three of the pregnant mares.

This morning before our motorcycle ride, I worked on them a little more. I made progress with Mystic and got all of Passion’s snarls out!
Tomorrow I will hopefully complete Mystic and make progress with Magic Charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Adventures of Shadow the RVing Dog.




Copyright Protected

Archives

        
OLDEST POSTINGS: 03/07/2010  TO  03/02/2011