Saturday, January 15, 2011

Guadalupe Peak National Park to Dragoon, Arizona

We left Louisiana and on our way to Dragoon, we spent one night at the Guadalupe Peak National Park, it was beautiful there.





Spent 2 plus weeks back at the Triangle T Ranch in Dragoon, Arizona (the Ranch we spent most of last winter at.) December 23rd 2010 - January 9th 2011. We were there for Christmas and New Years.





We did some work in the restaurant and mucking some stalls and Brushing out some horses.





The ranch was FULL for New Years Eve, so we had to park up by the road for four days. That put us quite a ways away from the action, so I spent my time around the RV. Dave went up helped with the crowd in the bar, cooking, serving drinks and etc.

I got a metal detector for my birthday in November, Getting a functioning Machine was quite a trick I had nothing but problems with the company I bought it from. It took over a month, to get it straight.

It is a Minelab X-terra 705 Gold. I spent most of my free time trying to figure out how to work the detector and hunted for treasures on the ranch.

I will write more about that in my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Adventures of Shadow the RVing Dog.




Copyright Protected

Archives

        
OLDEST POSTINGS: 03/07/2010  TO  03/02/2011