We New Mexico on March 20th we had a wonderful stay.
I never got around to blogging about it, or our trip home, this entry is more for my recollection of our events, and isn’t worth reading. Some day I might up date this, but not likely!
1) One night at a way side
2) Davis Mountain in Texas two nights.
Sweeney, Texas on Wednesday the 23rd left on the 1st of April
2) Louisiana Sulpher (one night)
3) Natchez Trace at the Natchez Rocky Springs one night
4) Vicksburg, Mississippi Casino 1 night.
5) Reelfoot Lake State Park.
6) Army Corp of engineer Park on the Mississippi,
7) Crab Tree wildlife refuge in Illinois
8) Starving Rock State Park by Rockford Illinois. We got another flat tire while driving highway speed, Dave fixed it in the middle median with vehicle's whipping by at 70 miles an hour! We made it to the State Park for one night, our first stop the next day was Pomp's tire, we ending up replacing all of our tires!