Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas From Deer Lake County in Kings Country

We went to the staff Christmas party on the 15th, it was nice.
DSCN0519  DSCN0512 DSCN0515
            DSCN0509 DSCN0504
Shadow and Shiner waited patiently for us out in the rain, Shadow didn’t mind he had his favorite rug and Shiner was smart enough to lay under the overhang. Shorty, Nicky and Joe’s dog came inside because the other two dogs intimidate him!
We had Mexican food and did a gift exchange, it was a good time. Cathy did a great job pulling it all together.
Christmas Day:
IMGP3557 Johnny took Dave and I to Mt. Pleasant
for Breakfast at the IHop. It was a really good time. We really enjoy his company, I was thrilled when
Johnny was able to give me some names of some of the horses! I even took notes so when we get back to the RV I will need to go through my photos so I can add their names to them.
We haven’t gotten any snow in East Texas,  it is all down West. We did get a little rain on Christmas Day mixed with a little bit of sunshine which resulted in a rainbow! It wasn't a very colorful one, but because it was Christmas, it was a beautiful sight!
IMGP3551 IMGP3556
  IMGP3552 IMGP3550
This was a very simple BUT NICE Christmas, just the way I like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Adventures of Shadow the RVing Dog.




Copyright Protected

Archives

        
OLDEST POSTINGS: 03/07/2010  TO  03/02/2011