Friday, January 23, 2015

2015 Brings Great Beginnings!

2015 has already been thrilling beyond comprehension! My only daughter had her first baby!

I have spent several hours on Skype with my daughter while she was in the hospital giving birth. Then when they got home… then back in the hospital when Lucas’ body temperature dropped in the low 90’s, loss of weight and had a low white blood count.  He is now healthy again and back at home!

From over 1,000 miles away, I was in the hospital room with my daughter (On Skype, a FREE video call on your pc) during her labor. I sat on a shelf when she was wheeled away for her c-section and got to hear the updates when the doctors or nurses came in with news! I couldn’t wait for AJ to come and grab his Kindle (ME) and take it into the recovery room! It was an hour earlier than the doctors said, so I was thrilled!

I took the  pictures while we were Skyping!  (For those who don’t know what Skype is, you might want to Google it and check it out)!

 LJ H 12.png  (This is when  they held up my new Grandson and introduced him to his grandma in the box)

It was all so exciting and such a blessing to be there even if from afar! I have never really held him in my hands or met him face to face, but I already have about 100 pictures and 20 videos that I took while we were on Skype!

Here is a video that will at the very least will get you to crack a smile if not LOL…

 

a little photoshop to get a picture of me holding my grandson! lj4

No comments:

Post a Comment


Adventures of Shadow the RVing Dog.




Copyright Protected

Archives

        
OLDEST POSTINGS: 03/07/2010  TO  03/02/2011