Friday, January 16, 2015

Dogwood Branches Bring the Birds to My Feeders!

I always try to put branches or something up to make the bird photos I take more interesting than a metal pole and a feeder. This year I got really lucky! I was trimming trees on a road on Deer Lake Cabins Double S Ranch, and I had to remove some branches that were low enough that they would scrape the top of higher profile vehicles. It turned out that these were branches from a Dogwood tree with berries on them. I put them up by my bird feeders and  I did not believe what these branches brought to my feeders!

Here is a video of the birds: 

Blue Birds and Dogwood Berries

Click here for  Creative Commons for music by Blue Birds Music Little Tomcat by Josh Woodward. 

 http://www.joshwoodward.com/">Josh   "license" Published on Jan 15, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment


Adventures of Shadow the RVing Dog.




Copyright Protected

Archives

        
OLDEST POSTINGS: 03/07/2010  TO  03/02/2011