Friday, March 13, 2015

Found Dog: Franklin County Texas Kings Country at Deer Lake Cabins

The Dog Magnet strikes again! This young guy found me yesterday when I was working on a road  at Deer Lake Cabins Ranch Resort.

Pictures1

The link below will have contact info. and more info than the picture above, If you know who’s dog this is please let  me know!

http://www.helpinglostpets.com/petdetail/?id=419315 

He is being loved, fed and shelter  DSCF2759 and he even has lots of new friends!  Even though he is happy to be safe, he is missing you so I hope we find the owner soon!

 

Bandit, the Corgi came back just a couple of days ago, so Three times now for him, and two for the St. Bernard Mix, I think they think I am their foster mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Adventures of Shadow the RVing Dog.




Copyright Protected

Archives

        
OLDEST POSTINGS: 03/07/2010  TO  03/02/2011