Monday, February 22, 2010

No Thrift Shops Today

I went to Wilcox yesterday to get away from the horse area, I started moving fences and piles and even though I said I wouldn’t touch anything heavy or do anything strenuous, I did.
After a couple of hours, I decided I needed to get off the Ranch. We needed a few groceries, so I went into Willcox, AZ.

Stopped in a thrift shop and got a pair of Mudd boots for riding on the motorcycle. Because of the Nerve Damage in my leg, I can’t walk in heels, but I can still wear them when we ride to keep my lower leg and ankles warm! I can put a pair of flats in the storage compartment on the bike.
 
Today I over worked, but I am happy to say that after the rain and snow yesterday, the pens looked great! Wet yes, horses standing in puddles, NO!!!!!!!
That was the best part of my day! Now tomorrow we will have to see how the body responded to me raking and shoveling today!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Adventures of Shadow the RVing Dog.




Copyright Protected

Archives

        
OLDEST POSTINGS: 03/07/2010  TO  03/02/2011