Monday, March 15, 2010

Are you Prepared if Your Dog Got Lost?

With Dave’s little ordeal, It made me think about that. How ready are you if your pet went missing?
I looked up lost dogs on line, I was surprised on how many people run ads about their lost dogs and don’t even have a picture to put next to it. Or just as bad are those with a picture so blurry or far away you can’t even see the animal.
So if you don’t have a picture of your pets, next time you see anyone you know with a digital camera just ask them to take a few pictures for you.
0Shadow white shirt 70at least give me sunglasses so no one recognizes me                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment


Adventures of Shadow the RVing Dog.




Copyright Protected

Archives

        
OLDEST POSTINGS: 03/07/2010  TO  03/02/2011