Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Safe and Sound At Home In Wisconsin

We got home April 7th, We traveled a good part of Route 66 on the way home and took our time. It was most enjoyable.

Can’t believe a month plus has past already. I have only left the house twice since we have been home.

Increasingly stressing out, because of all the events coming up! Motorcycle ride and dinner, baby shower, graduation party, two weddings, a wedding shower it never fricken ends!

For those of you that don’t know me very well, I NEVER leave my house! Okay maybe once or twice a month. (Even that is pushing it)!

I love my family but hate family functions. I just live inside my own little world, where it is safe and easy, and surprisingly not lonely at all!

I am not a people person, I don’t like crowds, I am a nice person, easy to get along with, but I don’t like to be around people.

This fact drives my kids and my family crazy and no one really understands why I am the way I am. Not even me!

When people  treat me like I don’t exist, I don’t care because I don’t need to exist in your world. I am very comfortable in mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Adventures of Shadow the RVing Dog.




Copyright Protected

Archives

        
OLDEST POSTINGS: 03/07/2010  TO  03/02/2011