Saturday, January 8, 2011

How the Bonnie and Clyde Museum gave puppy his name:


This story is written by Shadow…
  Bonnie 02Bonnie 03   Bonnie 04Bonnie 05


Before, Parker was so cute an innocent… Parker  LA-12
He even did his part to try and fight crime…
Clyde and Parker 14
It didn’t take long for Parker to adjust to his name, he seemed pretty happy with his new association to the crime spree-ing duo!
With his new identity he got a little more feisty! 
clyde parker shadow
P1070015 WOW… That had to hurt! Just the thought of those sharp little teeth on those ears makes me squirm! I need to take a break from my story to pull myself together! I will try to write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Adventures of Shadow the RVing Dog.




Copyright Protected

Archives

        
OLDEST POSTINGS: 03/07/2010  TO  03/02/2011