Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How To Get Your Partner To Stop Snoring in Your RV.

                            TRIANGLE T MISC-1

The other night I couldn’t sleep, so I stayed up until 1:30 a.m., Dave went to bed about 11:00. 

Instead of pushing the light switch in the bathroom, I accidentally pushed the slider button for the bedroom and gave Dave a little scare!

Well that certainly fixed the snoring problem for that night! LOL

The only thing meaner than putting the bedroom slide in when someone is sleeping… is taking their picture!

2 comments:

  1. Thankfully I sleep like a log so I don't hear a lot of it but our daughter sometimes says it wakes her up in another room! anti snore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Sounds like my sister, you can hear her snore from the neighbors house!

      Delete


Adventures of Shadow the RVing Dog.




Copyright Protected

Archives

        
OLDEST POSTINGS: 03/07/2010  TO  03/02/2011