Sunday, January 5, 2014

Corgi Found in Franklin County Texas


Found Dog East Texas, Franklin County Kings Country

I am sure this is someone's very special friend; he/she is definitely cared for, clean, healthy, happy and very well behaved.
Don’t worry she/he will be very well cared for until you claim him/her, at least as long as she/he stays with us!
The owner can contact me through the blog, you can leave an anonymous message, telling me the sex of the dog, weather it is spayed/neutered, describe the collar with no tags and one thing about your dog that only you know. (a marking, a trick that it does, how long the tail is and etc.)
The dog has a lot of company here and will spend the nights inside and warm, it will be spoiled rotten  DSCN0472 and may seem too happy to be a stray!   DSCN0468
I hope you see one of my ads soon, I know I would be devastated if one of my dogs would go missing.
I posted this on SEVERAL businesses on Facebook and places in and around Scroggins and Mount Vernon, Texas: These are the facebook sites I posted the lost dog on:
East Texas Real Estate Company
East Texas Fencing
Our Place
Sara Mcfarlins resale
Parkers Pizza
East Texas Archery - Bait & Tackle
Trey Deuce Disc Golf
C21 Butler Lake Cypress Springs
Franklin County Library Mt. Vernon
Collvins Collision and Customs
La Bella Vita Salon and Day Spa
Brandi's Bakery
American Legion 243 (Mt. Vernon)
Joe Tex Transportation/Logistics
Just Sayin Tee's Apparel & Equipment
King's Country on Lake Cypress Springs
Abundant Grace Assembly of God
Trinity Treats - Custom Creations by Jessica Medders
Texas BBQ Corral
Mount Vernon Main Street Alliance
Sassy Maids
Ramsay Hill Grass Fed Beef
The Tortoise Ranch

No comments:

Post a Comment


Adventures of Shadow the RVing Dog.




Copyright Protected

Archives

        
OLDEST POSTINGS: 03/07/2010  TO  03/02/2011