Monday, December 4, 2017

Shadow's Bucket List:

 Many people have asked me why I quit posting on my blog, the simple answer,: Heart Break!

My Inspiration for this blog came from my best friend of 14 1/2 years... Shadow!

It has taken me two years to be able to post this post and believe me it is not without feeling!

Shadow left this world August 31, 2015; he had a complete life and was loved like no other. He was my best friend, my shadow and my life. I miss him so much!  He shows up in my dreams once in a while and I know he is okay and he is still waiting by that Rainbow Bridge!






































 Hopefully posting this will give me some closure, enough that I can do some more blogging, Shylo is already 5 years old and I am sure he has a few stories he would like me to post once in a while.

For all you that have lost a pet, my heart goes out to you!  The pain of losing a pet is overwhelming  at times, after 2 years it still  feels like my heart is still being ripped out of my chest when I think of him.

I am hoping this post will help with the healing!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see you post again. I have been thinking about the blog. I can only imagine how you must have felt. I remember meeting you earlier in the year at Deer Lake Cabins. I'd recognized you from the blogs and you had told me why you stopped blogging. I lost my dearly loved chihuahua Cinnamon Dec. 8, 2015 almost two yrs, and its taken me a long time to deal with my feelings over that. No one can tell you how long to cry or grieve so just go at your own pace. I had left a comment on YouTube and had said I was at DLC in November. We brought my current dog Maria and my parents dog Pepper and Blue came and stayed three days with us at our cabin. I'm coming back in April or early May. I had a great time. Blue left our cabin shortly before we left for home. I don't think he likes good-byes.I didn't spot him anymore. I love that now and then they post pictures including Blue on facebook and Instagram. If I could live in such a place it would be a delight. Can't wait to get back. Hope to read more soon - Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shannon, I am also sorry for your loss. I am glad you got to enjoy some time with Blue! I sure miss him!

      Delete


Adventures of Shadow the RVing Dog.




Copyright Protected

Archives

        
OLDEST POSTINGS: 03/07/2010  TO  03/02/2011