Monday, November 14, 2011

Thank You for those of you who have responded to our Ad



We have a couple of promising leads for work for this winter, and are very excited to be getting on the road again! I might have an opportunity to be around some horses and that REALLY makes me happy!

I am not sure our whole winter is filled, so please continue to contact us if you are interested in hiring us.

Once we are on the road, I will try to get some more exciting blog entries on here instead of work related and resumes!

In the meantime enjoy some of my favorite entries: Just click on any of these titles for the posting.

When do Rattlesnakes come out of hibernation? 


How To Get Your Partner To Stop Snoring


11 Tips for safe Hiking in the Desert:

No comments:

Post a Comment


Adventures of Shadow the RVing Dog.




Copyright Protected

Archives

        
OLDEST POSTINGS: 03/07/2010  TO  03/02/2011