Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Where Does Time Go When It Flies So Fast?

We go back home in about five weeks, I haven’t even gotten settled yet and we will be packing up to go home!

I haven’t had time to blog and have a lot of pictures doing nothing if I don’t blog!

When we got here the next day we were invited to a Thanksgiving Dinner at Stan and Sally’s main cabin. It  was very good and nice to see all the people we met last year and meet some of the new employee’s.

 DSCN4204 DSCN4199

Stan and Sally out did themselves with a fantastic meal!

We later went to see the riding horses that we hadn’t seen since last winter. When we got close enough

I yelled, Hi Cody, Kodiac, Hollywood, Bill, and Buttercup and they must have recognized my voice as they all came running!                    DSCN4189DSCN4190DSCN4191

It was really great to see all of them again. Actually when we got there I yelled, “ who wants a carrot?” that is how I got them all running, but this is my delusion and I am sticking with they all remembered us! LOL

DSCN4185 DSCN4186 DSCN4187

                                  DSCN4188

They are great big dogs as far as I am concerned! Some night Dave will come back to the RV only to find I let some of them in because it was cold outside!

               horse1vb3 Dave would turn the horse into horse power if I brought a horse home to the RV…

                                New_camper_biz_card_big 

                                                  Anything to save on fuel!

 

2 comments:

  1. I think I am coming sometime this spring. Probably just for the day. I'll be coming with my mother and her friend. Then we will be staying somewhere else the night I think.I won't be able to bring my little dog but I can hang out with ole Shiner. Keep the blogs coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had more time, I just seem to have so many other things going on this year!

      Delete


Adventures of Shadow the RVing Dog.




Copyright Protected

Archives

        
OLDEST POSTINGS: 03/07/2010  TO  03/02/2011